Terms & Conditions
- Runners need to do a proper run/walk, in the recreation park, treadmill, or anywhere they think convenient.
- Indoor treadmill are allowed but the treadmill panel are not allowed as the proof of recording for running (participants need to record their running activity using their watch on treadmill).
- Wearing the watch or using phone apps to record the distance while doing their job is not allowed.
- Runners will need to obey the social distancing, complied with Government Standard Order Procedure (SOP), while doing the run/walk at the park or the public area.
- T-shirt and medals delivery will be send within 30 days after the event ended.
- Please provide the correct postage information upon registration to avoid misunderstanding that may occur.
- Postage is excluded in the registrations fees.
- Tracking number will be send to participant’s email, in case of any un-collect parcel and return to us, team will need to pay the cost of the re-send.
- Tracking will be the responsibility of the participant, CGS-CIMB or Ultra Sports Adventure will not responsible for any lost or damage of the parcel.
- Any charge of taxes, or custom fees will need to be pay by participants.